Hello, hello! Samantha here with a brand spanking new card to share with you today. I love vellum. It’s so soft and ethereal looking and it’s the perfect addition to any background; both simple and intricate.
Let’s begin! You will need the following:
- Curious Translucent (Vellum) Clear cut to 3.5″ x 6.5″ and scored on the 6.5″ side at .5″ and at 6″
- a cardstock panel measuring 5 15/16″ x 4″ cut from Basis White 80lb Cardstock
- an A2 sized card base made from Basis Black 80lb Cardstock
- scrap piece of Silk Glitter Kings Crown Gold Cardstock
- scrap piece of Basis Black 80lb Cardstock
- Score-Tape Premium Double Sided Adhesive
- sentiment die (I used the Hey, Love die from Simon Says Stamp)
- sentiment stamp (I used one from the Everyday Sentiments stamp set by Hero Arts)
- liquid adhesive (I used Art Glitter Glue)
- Floral stamp set (I used one from Close to My Heart)
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Clear embossing powder
Die cut your sentiment from your glitter cardstock and from your black cardstock. Glue the glitter die cut down first and then layer the black die cut over that slightly to the right. This will give you the appearance of a pretty golden border.
Stamp your sentiment onto the vellum with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat set with clear embossing powder. Add gems.
Let’s be friends!