Hey everybody! I hope you’re having a great week… it’s almost the weekend! Leslie here, with a wedding card to share with you today featuring quite a variety of cardstock! I had a play with my Scan N Cut and created a wedding truck box card in mainly purple but with a pop of silver, red and green. I absolutely love box cards and I really enjoyed putting this one together!
Die Cut Truck Pieces
Using my Scan N Cut, I die cut the following:
1. Card base and box layers from Curious Metallic Violette
2. Windshield and mirrors from Dolphin Gray
3. Hearts from Pop Tone Grape Jelly and Red Wagon (ended up not using the gift card pocket seen in the photo)
4. Bumper from Bright Silver Foil
5. Wedding rings and diamond from Bright Silver Foil and Silk Glitter Opulent Opal
6. Flower and leaves from Red Wagon and Pop Tone Jellybean Green
7. Tail lights from Red Wagon
8. Tires from Pop Tone Black Licorice
9. Sentiment letters from Silk Glitter Opulent Opal
Don’t sweat it if you don’t have an electronic cutting machine. Many companies that sell cut files include a PDF of the pieces in the file that can be printed on cardstock and hand-cut. It’s a little more work but definitely worth it in the end! 😉
As I always say, the fun part is the assembly! The individual pieces are adhered to the panels and then the panels are adhered in place.
Add Sentiment on Back
I die cut a stitched rectangle for the back of the card from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White. Finally, I stamped a sentiment in purple ink which completed the card.
Other products used:
Stamps: Stampin’ Up Happy & Heartfelt stamp set
Ink: Catherine Pooler Queen For A Day ink
Dies/Punches: My Scrap Chick Wedding Truck Box Card cut file, My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX
Accessories: Brother Scan N Cut, Art Glitter Dries Clear adhesive, MISTI stamp tool, Big Shot, 1″ double-sided foam strip
I hope you’ve enjoyed this card! Be sure to visit the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more DT inspiration! Also, be sure to join our Creating with Card Stock Facebook Group for even more crafty inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time!