Do you love pre made folded blank note cards? Do you struggle with how to use shiny note cards? Today we will use two blank notecards, one is shiny, to create one card. Blank notecards are the Monthly Special right now at CutCardStock. Go check it out and stock up!
1. Die cut the cover plate die from the front of a Stardream Metallic Mars A2 Folded Discount Card Stock Blank Notecard.
2. Stamp the sentiment with a gray ink and a red ink on Pop Tone Sweet Tooth cardstock. You’ll need to either cut the sentiments apart or mask the words to stamp in two different colors. I chose to mask the words.
3. Die cut the sentiment using a circle die. Die cut the circle two more times.
4. Die cut a slightly larger circle from Basis Grey 80lb cardstock four times.
5. Adhere the stamped circle plus two extras together. Place this on top of three grey circles adhered together.
6. Add the stacked circles to the front center of the card base.
7. Open the card and add one more grey circle over the grey circle showing through from the front.
8. Trim down a Pop Tone Sweet Tooth A2 Folded Discount Card Stock so it measures 4” x 5 1/4” when folded.
9. Add the Sweet Tooth note card to the inside of the Sundance Metallic Mars note card. Now you have a place to write a message that won’t be seen through the die cut front.
I love the shiny red card base and the contrast with the white on the inside is such fun. This card is not bulky at all but if you’re okay with a little bulk you could die cut one or more layers of the cover plate die. You could make a see through shaker either a flat one with flat sequins or glitter or a dimensional by stacking up multiple die cuts. If this card inspires you to create, please share your creation with us!