Hello, CutCardStock fans! Leslie here, sharing a super fun and easy project using more of our Astrobrights cardstock that’s on sale this month! Be sure to stock up – the colors in this line are so bright and vibrant and would look really good in your stash! I used Re-Entry Red, Pulsar Pink, Planetary Purple, Lunar Blue, and Solar Yellow for this card which I paired with Neenah Classic Crest Solar White and Pop-Tone Gumdrop Green cardstock. This would be a good project to involve kids or grandkids!
CUT CARD BASE AND FLOWER LAYERS
- Cut the card base pieces from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# cardstock.
- Cut the scalloped doily from vellum.
- Cut the flowers from Astrobrights Re-Entry Red cardstock, Astrobrights Pulsar Pink cardstock, Astrobrights Planetary Purple cardstock, Astrobrights Lunar Blue cardstock and Astrobrights Solar Yellow cardstock; and the leaves from Pop-Tone Gumdrop Green cardstock. Assemble the flowers and adhere a clear gemstone to the center of each.
ADHERE FLOWERS TO CARD BASE
- Arrange the doily, flowers and leaves on the top portion of the base. Once happy with placement, adhere them.
- Thread red Offray ribbon through the slots in the center portion of the card base. Apply adhesive if desired.
- Stamp the sentiment in red ink on the center portion of the insert. Apply adhesive only to the center portion of the insert and adhere to the card base.
- Fold left side inward, then right side over the left, and tie the ribbon. Your adorable and very colorful paper bouquet is complete!
CutCardStock products used:
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# cardstock
Astrobrights Re-Entry Red cardstock
Astrobrights Pulsar Pink cardstock
Astrobrights Planetary Purple cardstock
Astrobrights Lunar Blue cardstock
Astrobrights Solar Yellow cardstock
Pop-Tone Gumdrop Green cardstock
Other products used:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp set
Ink: Catherine Pooler Rockin’ Red ink
Dies/Punches/Cut Files: Scan N Cut Canvas Bouquet Birthday Card cut file
Accessories: Brother Scan N Cut, vellum, Bearly Art precision craft glue, Flourish with a Bling clear gemstones, red Offray ribbon
I hope you’ve enjoyed this card! Be sure to visit the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more DT inspiration!