2. Next I stamped my images and colored them in with Copic Markers.
3. I used a small pair of scissors to trim each of my images out.
4. I then die cut 2 tags out of my panel to act as the front and back of the bookmarks.
5. I layered the two tags together, added a hole to the top, tied in the twine, and stamped a few images on the background.
6. I added magnetic strips on each of the tags on their insides. These magnetic strips already had adhesive on the back of them, so it made it easy for this project.
7. I then glued my images onto the front tag. And that’s it! Your bookmark is ready, enjoy!