Hello! It’s Lisa here with you today and I am so excited to share with you a Christmas card I have created with the CTI Glama Translucent Paper. Let me start by saying this paper is so awesome to work with! The thickness is fabulous for embossing as I have done on today’s card. But enough of me gushing let’s get onto how you can recreate this card for yourself!
1. Gather your supplies: CTI Glama Translucent Paper, Cougar Invitations White A2, Basis Cardstock: Dark Red and Green, dies, stamps, embossing powder and styluses.
2. Trim your Translucent Paper to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and emboss your image in white.
3. Using a stylus and a soft pad (a mouse pad works perfectly) turn your embossed image over and start making various sized dots on the backside, this creates the feel and look of snow.
4. Color the ornaments in on the backside too. This won’t look pretty when you are looking at it this way, but when you turn the paper back over it will look gorgeous trust me!
5. I adhered a panel of Basis Green cardstock to the cougar invitation ( I just love pre-made cardbases, it saves so much time!), and adhered my embossed image panel using double sided adhesive on all four sides. To cover up the adhesive I diecut a frame out of the Basis Green Cardstock, and adhered this on top.
6. Finally, I diecut and embossed my sentiment onto Basis Cardstock in Dark Red.
Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!