The CutCardStock Design Team is expanding! We are looking for two creative individuals to join our team to fill specific positions — a Savvy Scrapbooker and Creative Cricut Crafter! This is a short window, so don’t delay… apply today!
- Selected Design Team members will be a part of the team from December 1, 2015 to February 29, 2016
- Create 2 projects per month based on theme/product requirements in your area of specialty (scrapbooking or using the Cricut)
- Simple tutorial created to accompany projects, including good quality photos (you will need to be able to edit size of photos) and well written instructions for the reader
- Upload photos and written steps to CutCardStock blog, proof and schedule post to publish on assigned day (you must have a Blogger account to be given access to upload your projects)
Design Team members will receive:
- CutCardStock Designer’s Packages loaded with lots of products to use for your required posts
- An exclusive team discount for any purchases you make during your term
- Access to a private Facebook group to meet and connect with the other designers
- Your name, picture and link to blog/social media showcased on the CutCardStock blog Design Team page
- CutCardStock.com Design Team badge to add to your blog
- Bonus gift certificate for CutCardStock.com at the successful completion of the Design Team term
How to Apply:
- Email Amber at email@example.com with the subject line: CutCardStock DT Call
- Attach pictures of 3 projects showing your work. Make sure the projects you share are focused for the position you are applying (scrapbooking or using the Cricut). You don’t have to use CutCardStock products in your submission projects. This will also be a way for us to see your photography skills in action.
- Include links to your blog and any online galleries where you share your projects
- Introduce yourself and tell us about your crafting style, what inspires you, how long you’ve been papercrafting and why you think you would be a great addition to the CutCardStock Design Team! Make sure you tell us the position you are applying for.
The CutCardStock Design Team call is open to everyone; submissions for consideration will be accepted from November 1st to November 15th, 2015. New Design Team members will be notified via email no later than November 17th.
Oh I wish I could apply but I am only a cardmaker and don't use a Cricut. Maybe next time! Love your products 🙂
Ruby – we will have another design team call in February which will include card makers 😀
If you ever have a wedding specific position I am your girl! Regardless, I love your company, the customer service, great prices and coupons – thanks for all that you do!
Bummer! I don't use a Cricut – I use a Silhouette Cameo.
I've been using Cricut Explore since it was released and Cricut mini before that. I sell my Cricut paper products on Etsy and Handmade at Amazon, I have a blog and WOULD love to apply for the Cricut Crafter position… but I also have a Full Time job, 2 kids and a crazy commute that would get in the way of making time for this. Can you tell me what the working hours expectation is, if any? Thanks!
Sarah, we will be searching for a \”Wedding Project\” position in an upcoming Design Team search; we'd love to see your application in February 2016!Debbie, check the next Design Team call… we may be searching for a Silhouette user!MelanieH, all the requirements are listed, but in short, the position would require 2 project posts a month. Our designers are given a date for their projects and they can work at their convenience before hand to create and post the project. We'd love to see your application!
Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to applying then! I just love your envelopes and glitter and metallic cardstock!!