Hello friends! Giovana here today with a very glittery wedding card. I love how it turned out, although I have to confess after finishing it I thought it would be better for Christmas too 😉 This card is super simple!! Just few die-cuts and you are done, PLUS if you have mailing seals and have problems printing them, you should stamp them!! I did that and works fantastically!.
So let’s get started with the project:
- Cut a piece of Charcoal Gray Glitter Paper, (attention,this is paper, not cardstock, I will show you how to use it in a card) fold piece in have and add the edge die on scored line and proceed to die-cut.
- Both sides should have a non-cut space.
- When you fold it, it will look like this.
- Cut 2 pieces of Curious Metallic Cryogen White Cardstock and adhere them to both sides to make your card more sturdy, leave about 3/4″ showing on both sides to add extra interest.
- Adhere White Organza and Silver Satin ribbon on front, treat the silver ribbon and tie it around card.
- Die-cut and emboss a tag using Cryogen White cardstock, stamp sentiment.
- Take your silver envelope seals and stamp it with StazOn St. Valentine ink (I highly recommend StazOn inks, dye inks won’t work and will smear)
- To finish the project cut a 1/8″ of red cardstock and glue it to the bottom part, embellish card with hearts
And this is how your card will look at the end! Very easy and elegant.
Hope you like it and give a try!
Have a fantastic day!!
Products used for this project: