Lee Ann here, with my first official CutCardStock post; I am thrilled to be here! I hope I inspire you with my very spring’y’ project!
I know many of us are still in the grip of winter, but here at CutCardStock, we are thinking spring! My favorite color, green is the color of growth, spring, renewal and rebirth. I am thinking the vast majority of us are ready for that!
1. To make this card, I started with an A-2 prefolded white card base.
2. I added a layer of Moroccan Cocoa cardstock from the Flavours Gourmet Sample Pack.
3. I made my flower next. The petals were die cut,
assembled and molded, using the Sno Cone color from the Pop Tones Sample Pack. This paper gives beautiful results when molding and shaping flowers.
4. The green leaves were stamped on Curious Metallic Cryogen White cardstock for a beautiful shimmer and then die cut out.
5. The white window panel is made with half of a pre-folded white card base. I used a framelit to cut my window and then then dry embossed with a polka dot embossing folder.
6. I used the Curious Metallic Cryogen White cs for the stamped and embossed inset panel. This panel was stamped with a script background stamp using brown ink,
followed by stenciling using modeling cream and a stencil. Both the cream and the Cryogen White cardstock have a beautiful shimmer and sheen to them.
7. Once the modeling cream was dry, the embossed panel was adhered to the card base.
8. Add the window panel to the top of the card, using 3-D Double Sided Foam Adhesive.
9. Adhere the flower and leaves to the card front using glue dots.
10. Cut a banner, stamp a sentiment and adhere it to the card front.
CutCardStock products used in this project-