Good morning and happy September! It’s Jamie with you to share a stunning Fall card thanks to a lot of shimmer and rich colored cardstock from CutCardStock.com! Today I am using the Stardream Metallic Gold Cardstock for my card base, Hot Fudge Pop-Tones Cardstock for the main leaf and sentiment, Dark Red Basis Cardstock (one of my favorites!) for the middle leaf layer, and the beautiful Dark Orange Basis Cardstock for the front leaf piece!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces to the Thankful Card using the cardstocks listed above.
2. Fold the card in half then fold the decorative edge over to the front of the card. Adhere the main leaf to cover the leaf shape.
3. Add foam adhesive on the red leaf
4. Then attach it to the card, lining up the stem area.
5. Add foam adhesive to the orange leaf
6. Then adhere the leaf to the center of the red leaf. Adhere the sentiment along the edge of the card as shown and embellish as desired.
Here is the side view of my card…
I love the leaf layers and of course that shimmer’y Stardream Metallic Cardstock!
Did you see that all the Orange, Brown, and Gold Cardstocks are on sale in September? You can save 10% off and of course there is $5 flat-rate shipping on orders over $49 in the Contiguous USA! Just click on the image below to start shopping!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to check the blog often to see more fall themed
projects from the new and ever-so-talented Design Team!