9. Cut a 3/4″ strip of the Curious Metallic Lime Cardstock and score every 1/2″.
10. Fold every other score line on top of each other and adhere down with glue dots on both sides of the cardstock.
12. Cut folded cardstock as shown then cut triangle shapes out of each end.
13. Adhere the folded pieces to your card as shown.
15. Adhere your large patterned paper die cut with foam adhesive as shown.
16. Adhere your sentiment die cut with foam adhesive to the center of the other die cut.
21. Next cut a piece of the pattern paper just slightly smaller than the inside width of the envelope (it does not have to fit the length, just enough to cover the opening that they will see).