15. Adhere your large patterned paper die cut with foam adhesive as shown.
16. Adhere your sentiment die cut with foam adhesive to the center of the other die cut.
17. Cut a piece of the white Organza ribbon and tie in a bow. Tie a piece of coordinating twine around the bow.
18. Adhere the bow to the left side of the die cut set using a glue dot.
19. Your finished card should look like this!
20. Next we are going to add patterned paper to the envelope to make it coordinate with our card. Cut a 1/2″ strip of paper and add it to the front left side as shown. 21. Next cut a piece of the pattern paper just slightly smaller than the inside width of the envelope (it does not have to fit the length, just enough to cover the opening that they will see).