Ok, another little tip… #3: when I want to add some dimension to the items I’m glueing on, I start by pulling a dollop of glue on the back and letting it cool. Then I add more glue to adhere it. It gives it an automatic bump or dimension to work with. Kind of like a dimensional foam adhesive. It works great.
Ok, so I just laid things out and figured out where I wanted to glue them. For the final touch I made up a bow for the top. I looped this ribbon twice around and left the tails hanging out.
I wrapped it with wire and made it nice and tight.
Then I took another strip of ribbon and tied it in a knot in the back over the wire.
Then wrapped it to the top of the wreath with the wire.
Because I was so zealous with the die cutting at the beginning of the project, I had some left over leaves and bits that I could make a card with. I love that! I started by layering them using some foam adhesive.
I stamped the sentiment in the corner with black and a lovely yellow swirl underneath.