Hey there! It’s Judy V here with another card project for CutCardStock using vellum.
This card features vellum flowers that were die cut and inked.
I started by making a 5 1/2 inch square card by taking a 5 1/2 x 11 inch piece of Stardream Metallic KUNZITE Card Stock, scoring at 5 1/2 inches along the 11 inch side and folding.
A piece of Silk Glitter Prosperous Purple Card stock was cut to 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches.
Die Cutting and Inking
Next I die cut a frame using the Stardream Metallic KUNZITE Card Stock. Basis WHITE Discount Cardstock was used to cut some various foliage. Flowers were cut out of CTI Glama Natural Translucent (Vellum) CLEAR 48lb Cover Card Stock.
I added color to the flowers and layered for some dimension.
Adding Die Cuts
The frame was adhered to the card base. Four pieces were added to the corners. Flowers were arranged and adhered with hot glue. Foliage and a sentiment were added to complete.
Thanks for taking a look at my vellum flowers card project. I hope I’ve given you a little inspiration to try some new techniques with vellum.