Hey everybody! I hope you’re having a great week! Leslie here, sharing a couple pairs of fringe earrings – one pair is made entirely from Curious Metallic cardstock and embellished with tiny clear gemstones, and the other pair has Curious Metallic cardstock elements but is made primarily from craft leather and embellished with Crystal Drops. Have you ever even considered making earrings out of cardstock?! I hadn’t either until that lightbulb came on! Super easy, and what cool gifts these would make! 😉
DIE CUT EARRING PIECES/LAYERS
- For the pair on the left, die cut the pieces for each earring from Curious Metallic White Silver, Curious Metallic Violette and Curious Metallic Night.
- For the pair on the right, die cut two of the pieces for each earring from Curious Metallic Chestnut and Curious Metallic Aloe, and the fringe pieces from brown and green craft leather.
ADHERE LAYERS TOGETHER
- Adhere all the layers together, lining up the holes at the top. Repeat for each earring.
AFFIX RINGS AND EARRING WIRES
- Loop a large ring through the hole at the top of the earring, then loop a small ring through the large ring and the earring wire. Repeat for the other earrings.
ADD EMBELLISHMENTS TO COMPLETE PROJECT
- Adhere tiny clear gemstones to the pair on the left.
- Apply tiny dots of Crystal Drops to the pair on the right. Your earrings are finished! 😉
CutCardStock products used:
Curious Metallic White Silver
Curious Metallic Violette
Curious Metallic Night
Curious Metallic Chestnut
Curious Metallic Aloe
Other products used:
Dies/Punches: Taylored Expressions Designer Dangles – Fringe
Accessories: Taylored Expressions Craft Leather – Faux Suede, eeBeads earring wires and rings, Big Shot, Darice tiny clear gemstones, Nuvo Bottle Green Crystal Drops, Bearly Art precision craft glue
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project! Be sure to visit the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more DT inspiration!
These are the coolest!!
Thank you, Mo!
It’s so pretty earrings. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much! They are very fun to make!