Hello, CutCardStock fans! Leslie here, sharing a pretty CAS card (clean and simple) just to tell that friend she’s fabulous!
Are you intimidated by clean and simple, or do you rock it?! I have to admit that up until about two or three years ago, I was horribly intimidated by clean and simple. Most of my cards had lots of layers and big signature bows! So I’ve toned it down a bit and am really enjoying the ‘less is more’ thing!
The card I’m sharing with you today has a little bit of die-cut dimension with some pretty stamped florals and lots of white space.
STAMP AND DIE CUT FLORALS AND LEAVES
- Stamp florals and leaves on Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White cardstock and die cut with coordinating dies.
CUT CARD BASE AND LAYERS
- Cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from Neenah Classic Linen 100# Solar White cardstock along with a front layering panel from Classic Linen 80# Solar White cardstock.
- Die cut three diamond panels from Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White cardstock.
- Cut an inside layering panel from Classic Crest 80# Solar White cardstock.
- Cut an inside layering panel and an embellishing strip from Pop-Tone Tangy Orange cardstock.
- Stick the three diamond panels on top of one another and then to the linen layering panel.
- Adhere the stamped and die cut florals and leaves to the panel.
- Add a butterfly brad.
- Stamp front sentiment in orange ink on a scrap piece of solar white cardstock and trim it. Adhere the trimmed sentiment to a scrap piece of tangy orange cardstock and trim it again. Stick the sentiment to the front panel.
- Adhere the tangy orange embellishing strip to the top of the inside layering panel. Stamp the inside sentiment.
ADHERE PANELS TO COMPLETE CARD
- Attach front panel to the front of the card base.
- Adhere the inside panel to the inside of the card base. Your pretty CAS card is finished! 😉
Other products used:
Stamps: Altenew Fabulous Florals stamp set, Trinity Stamps A Sentiment For (Almost) Everything stamp set
Ink: Hero Arts Dandelion and Red Royal inks; Memento Tangelo, Morocco, Lady Bug, Rhubarb Stalk, Bamboo Leaves, Olive Grove and Northern Pine inks; Catherine Pooler Mandarin Spice ink
Dies/Punches: Altenew Fabulous Florals die set, Waffle Flower Triple Line Diamond Panel die
Accessories: We R Memory Keepers Large Guillotine Paper Trimmer, Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Big Shot, Darice Double-Sided Adhesive Foam Circles, Eyelet Outlet Butterfly Brads
I hope you’ve enjoyed this card! Be sure to visit the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more DT inspiration!