Hello, CutCardStock fans! Leslie here, and thanks so much for joining me on the blog today! Have you jumped on the mini slimline wagon yet?! Oh, I sure have, and I’ve been on a mini slim ‘kick’ here lately! This card features more of our Stardream Metallic cardstock that’s on sale this month so be sure to stock up! This is some amazing cardstock that will do your projects proud! I used Stardream Metallic Neptune cardstock and Stardream Metallic Silver cardstock which I paired with Basis Teal cardstock for some scallop detail on the inside of the card. The Neptune cardstock is a deep, deep teal color that’s almost black – and it’s shimmery and just gorgeous.
CUT CARD BASE AND LAYERING PANELS
- Cut a mini slimline card base and inside layering panel from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# cardstock.
- Die cut a front layering panel from Stardream Metallic Silver cardstock.
- Die cut a front layering panel and an inside layering panel from Stardream Metallic Neptune cardstock.
- Choose your focal element (glassware sticker).
ADHERE FOCAL ELEMENT
- Adhere the focal element (glassware sticker) to the front Neptune cardstock panel.
ADHERE PANEL LAYERS
- Front panels: Adhere the Neptune cardstock panel to the Silver cardstock panel.
- Inside panels: Punch a scallop edge from Basis Teal cardstock and adhere cut sections to the top and bottom of the White cardstock panel (not pictured above). Adhere the White cardstock panel to the Neptune cardstock panel.
- Stamp the inside sentiment in teal ink.
ADHERE PANELS TO CARD BASE
- Adhere the front panels to the front of the card base.
- Adhere the inside panels to the inside of the card base.
- Add tiny iridescent gemstones to inside of the dream catcher and slightly larger iridescent gemstones to the hanging portion with the feathers.
Other products used:
Stamps: Altenew Happy Dreams stamp set
Ink: Memento Teal Zeal ink
Dies/Punches: Waffle Flower Mini Slimline Layers Dies, Stampin’ Up Scallop Edge Punch
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, glassware sticker, Darice iridescent gemstones, Bearly Art precision craft glue
I hope you’ve enjoyed this mini slimline card! Be sure to visit the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more DT inspiration!