Hello, CutCardStock fans! Leslie here, and thanks so much for joining me on the blog today! Do you happen to be a fan of fun folds like I am?! I’m always on the hunt for new ones to try, and this ‘M fold’ has been in my arsenal for some time now so I thought it was time to try it out! I used more of our Autumn cardstock (brown, orange and gold) that’s on sale this month. These colors are just gorgeous and if you haven’t done so already, you need to stock up! Most people love Autumn and Fall, and there are SO many different kinds of projects to create this time of year using these cardstock colors!
CUT CARD BASE AND LAYERS
1. Cut a standard A2 size card base, a front layering panel, inside strips and small square layers from Basis Natural 110# cardstock.
2. Cut front layering panels and small square layers from Basis Brown 80# cardstock and Basis Dark Orange 80# cardstock.
3. Cut inside layering panels and die cut lacy squares from Curious Metallic Gold Leaf 92# cardstock.
1. Adhere the Basis Brown 80# cardstock, Basis Dark Orange 80# cardstock and Basis Natural 110# cardstock layers together to create the front panel.
2. Adhere the Curious Metallic Gold Leaf 92# cardstock layers to the inside of the card base.
3. Adhere the small square Basis Brown 80# cardstock and Basis Dark Orange 80# cardstock layers to the lacy Curious Metallic Gold Leaf 92# cardstock die cuts.
ADD STAMPING AND ADHERE STRIPS
1. Stamp the floral image and sentiment on the front panel in brown ink, color the image with alcohol markers, and adhere the panel to the front of the card base.
2. Stamp different areas of the rose on the four natural cardstock square layers in brown ink, color the images with the same alcohol markers used on the front, and adhere them to the small layered squares. Adhere the squares to the scored strip. Adhere the ends of the scored strip to the outside edges of the card base to form the M fold.
3. Stamp the inside sentiment on one of the narrow natural cardstock strips. Adhere the narrow strips across the top, making sure the stamped sentiment is on the right side.
1. Add three small gemstones to the front of the card, and it’s complete! 🙂
Other products used:
Stamps: Hero Florals Rose Stem stamp set
Ink: Catherine Pooler Icing On The Cake ink; Arteza alcohol markers- YR00, YG01
Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Lacy Squares die
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, MISTI stamp tool, Big Shot, Bearly Art precision craft glue, Trinity Stamps Topaz Twinkle Embellishment Mix, Trinity Stamps Pick Up Stick
I hope you’ve enjoyed this fun fold! Be sure to visit the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more DT inspiration!