If you are like me you’ve got lots of scraps of cardstock laying around. Do you agonize over whether a scrap is small enough to toss? Today, let’s use up some of those scraps, even the smallest ones! I’m addition head over to check out the white and ivory monthly sale. You’ll need those colors for backgrounds.
2. Die cut the small and large solid hearts six times from Pop Tone Cardstock in Whip Cream.
3. Attach the half hearts to the solid hearts with dot runner adhesive so you can move things around if you want to.
4. Cut any overhanging white cardstock off the solid heart.
5. Add foam squares to large hearts and place them evenly on a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock cut to 3 3/4” x 5”.
6. Attach small hearts on top of large hearts with foam squares.
7. Stamp sentiments on Pop Tone Whip Cream Cardstock. I stamped the larger one first, then I was able to place the small sentiment very close to the first. Cut the sentiments into a strip. Add the strip to panel with a double layer of foam tape.
8. Adhere panel to an A2 card base with foam tape.
9. Use liquid glue to adhere clear hearts to center of small hearts.
Pop Tone cardstock has quickly become a favorite of mine. Pop Tone Sweet Tooth and Whip Cream and many more white and ivory cardstocks are part of the monthly special until the end of the month. What is your favorite way to use up scraps? How small pieces do you keep?
The die used in this project is Geometric Builders Hearts Wafer Dies from Simon Says Stamp