Hello, hello! Samantha Ziegenfuss here with a super quick and easy project to share with you. I love giving handmade gifts, but frequently I run extremely short on one of life’s most precious commodities; time. Fortunately, this project comes together in a snap, which is just what I needed for some simple co-worker Valentine’s Day gifts.
For this project you will need the following:
- Four small calendars (I’m using 2.25″ x 3″ mini calendars from Taylored Expressions)
- Four pieces of Kraft Chipboard .05 cut to 3.25″ x 4.”
- Four pieces of cardstock cut to 4.25″ x 5″ and scored at .5″ on all four sides (I’m using Basis Black 80lb Cardstock)
- Four pieces of cardstock cut to 3″ x 3.75.”
- Score-Tape Premium Double-Sided Adhesive .25″ width
- Four pieces of patterned paper cut to 3″ x 3.75″ (I’m using the Gypsy Rose Collection by Photo Play Paper)
- Strong magnets
- Hot glue gun
Trim as shown below.
Adhere your 3″ x 3.75″ piece of cardstock over the area of exposed chipboard. This will be the back.
Glue your patterned paper to the front and glue your mini calendar down on top.
Use hot glue to attach a strong magnet to the back.
That’s it! Quick and easy and perfect for a small gift with a handmade touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Be sure to follow the blog if you aren’t doing so already, and don’t forget to share this idea on your favorite Pinterest board.
Until next time,