Hello, hello! Samantha here with the final card design for my mini card mini series.
I’ve had a lot of fun making these and I cannot wait to give them as gifts.
Let’s begin! For these mini any occasion cards you will need:
- 2 cards from the Bazzill 3×3 Scallop Mini Folded Note Cards + Envelopes 10 pk
- Distress Oxide Inks in Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon, and Faded Jeans
- A stencil (I used the Simon Says Stamp Waves stencil)
- Masking paper or tape (I used full adhesive backed Post It Notes)
- A circle die
- A stamp and die set (I used the Thankful for You set by Close to My Heart)
Begin by die cutting a circle from the front of your cards.
Mask the edges of the cards and apply your stencil.
Do some very simple ink blending over the stencil. Use Broken China in the center followed by Mermaid Lagoon. Use Faded Jeans on the outer section.
Stamp and die cut the images from your preferred stamp set. I first adhered my goose and then placed dimensional foam adhesive on its wing. I placed the cat tail image on the card front slightly overlapping the die cut circle.
That’s it. Make sure you’re subscribed to the blog because you definitely will not want to miss my next project; a handmade box to gift your cards in!
Be sure to check out the previous cards in this series; design 1 of 5, design 2 of 5, design 3 of 5, and design 4 of 5. Which has been your favorite?
Until next time,
Let’s be friends!