The CutCardStock Design Team is looking for creative individuals to join our team!
If you are a card maker, DIYer, hand-letterer, scrapbooker, digital designer, mixed media artist, or any other maker that loves to work with paper, we would love to hear from you.
Applications are being accepted until February 20, 2020. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you would like to be considered for the team, here are the details:
Selected Design Team members will be a part of the team from March 1, 2020, to August 31, 2020.
- Create two projects per month based on provided theme/product requirements (a total of 12 projects for the entire term);
- A simple tutorial created to accompany projects, including bright,well-composed photos (you will need access to photo editing software) and clearly written instructions for the reader;
- Upload photos and written steps to CutCardStock blog, proof and schedule post two weeks before your assigned day;
- Sharing and promoting on social media platforms.
Design Team members will receive:
- CutCardStock Designer’s Packages loaded with lots of products to use for your required posts;
- An exclusive affiliate program and team discount for any purchases you make during your term;
- Quarterly product shipments and/or gift certificates for choosing products from CutCardStock.com;
- Access to a private Facebook group to meet and connect with the other designers;
- Your name, picture, and links to your blog/social media showcased on the CutCardStock blog Design Team page CutCardStock.com;
- Design Team badge to add to your blog & personalized watermark for photos;
- Bonus gift certificate for CutCardStock.com at the successful completion of the Design Team term.
How to Apply
The application form will ask for some information so we can get to know you a little bit. The projects that you share in the application process should reflect your style and represent the types of projects you would like to create for CutCardStock.
- You don’t have to use CutCardStock products in your submission projects.
- You will be asked to share links to your blog and other social media platforms.
- Previous design team experience is not required.
The CutCardStock Design Team call is open to all makers in the continental USA; submissions for consideration will be accepted from Jan 30, 2020, to February 20th, 2020.
New Design Team members will be notified via email no later than February 22, 2020. Good luck and happy crafting!