Hello everyone!! This is Flor, here again, to show you guys how to make these cute little bunny bags. These cute little bags are perfect for any Easter event or just a treat for your family.
For this project you will need:
– 7 inch by 3.5-inch strip of White Basis Card Stock
– 2-inch ears in White Basis Card Stock
– 1.5-inch ears in Stardream Metallic Rose Quartz
– Small Black circles for eyes and nose in Rose Quartz Card Stock
– 1-inch flower die cuts
– Small Cellophane bags with candy of your choice
Make a crease three inches in, on both sides of paper strip making a teepee.
Attach cellophane bag filled with candy – you can staple them together or glue them like I did.
Add ears, eyes, and nose.
Following these easy steps, you will have cute little bags that would make an impression on your next event. You can mix and match colors like I did in the picture shown below to make bags for boys and girls.
Thank you so much for being here, if you have any questions or comments please leave them down below!