The ultimate “Thinking of you” card is a sympathy card. I hate to make one when I need one…I prefer to make a bunch of them assembly style…and keep them on hand for when one is needed. I used CutCardStock.com‘s FABULOUS Classic Crest Natural White Linen card stock-precut by the store in 4.25×5.5″ pieces…so handy and on sale this month. The card bases were constructed with Environmental Desert storm 80lb card stock. I used the exact same stamping and die cuts for every card…I just used different ink combinations. There are 6 different cards to check out… Thanks for stopping by…Lee-Ann Kubinec 🙂
**my blog is Snappy Scraps-HERE
***pan down to check out my pictorial and the recipe
-Choose your card stock-Classic Crest Natural White Linen 80lb cover card stock, Environmental Desert Storm 80lb card stock(make an A2 size vertical card base…)
-Choose your inks-I chose Altenew ink cube sets and stamped light to dark in a pleasing arrangement.
-Add your stamped panel to the card front with ATG tape…or your chosen adhesive…add your sentiment label to front of the card with foam tape for dimension…I then added Nuvo Crystal drops to the centers of the flowers as an embellishment.
here are some other colour combos…
- CutCardStock.com-Classic Crest Natural White Linen 80lb cover stock-in 4.25×5.5″ pieces(HERE), Environmental Desert Storm 80lb cover stock
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched Rectangle dies(4×5.25″), Label dies, Simple Sayings, Jaded Blossom Addict
- Altenew inks-purple card-(soft lilac, lavender fields, deep iris, midnight violet), light green card-(bamboo, parrot, olive, forest glades), darker green card(frayed leaf, moss, evergreen, jet black), orange card(buttercream, warm sunshine, caramel toffee, paper bag), brown card (sand dunes, rocky shore, mocha, espresso), grey card-(limestone, silver stone, industrial diamond, pure graphite)
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black, dark walnut, oyster grey
- Nuvo Glitter Drops-honey gold
- Nuvo Jewel Drops-pale periwinkle
- Versafine Onyx black ink