The CutCardStock Design Team is looking for creative individuals to join our team! If you are a card maker, DIYer, hand-letterer, scrapbooker, digital designer or mixed media artist, we would love to hear from you. Applications are being accepted until January 31, 2018. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions. If you would like to be considered for the team, here are the details:
- Selected Design Team members will be a part of the team from March 1, 2018 to February 28, 2019
- Create 2 projects per month based on provided theme/product requirements (a total of 24 projects for the entire term)
- Simple tutorial created to accompany projects, including great photos (you will need access to photo editing software) and clearly written instructions for the reader
- Upload photos and written steps to CutCardStock blog, proof and schedule post to publish on assigned day
- Sharing and promoting on social media platforms
- Design Team members will receive: CutCardStock Designer’s Packages loaded with lots of products to use for your required posts
- Quarterly product shipments and/or gift certificates for choosing product from CutCardStock.com
- An exclusive team discount for any purchases you make during your term
- Access to a private Facebook group to meet and connect with the other designers
- Your name, picture and link to blog/social media showcased on the CutCardStock blog Design Team page CutCardStock.com
- Design Team badge to add to your blog
- Bonus gift certificate for CutCardStock.com at the successful completion of the Design Team term
How to Apply:
- Complete the Design Team Application Form
- The application form will ask for some information so we can get to know you a little bit.
- The projects that you share in the application process should reflect your style and represent the types of projects you would like to create for CutCardStock.
- You don’t have to use CutCardStock products in your submission projects.
- You will be asked to share links to your blog and other social media platforms.
- Previous design team experience is not required.
The CutCardStock Design Team call is open to everyone; submissions for consideration will be accepted from December 15, 2017 to January 31st, 2018. New Design Team members will be notified via email no later than February 5, 2018.
While I filled out the submission form, I wasn't sure where to send card samples.
I also filled out the submission form and wasn't sure where to send my project submissions.
I too filled out the submission form and aren't sure where to send my card samples to….
The application form is linked in this post, and also on the top left of the blog home page. On the application, you'll see a field to enter your blog and social media links. We will see your work by looking at your blog and social media. If you don't post your work online, you can email three pictures of projects to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to seeing your application!
I submitted my application today. I submitted my two social media accounts that demonstrates my work.I hope to hear from you guys soon.Linda
Just submitted my application. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Is the schedule of what is to be made each month posted for the entire year, or month by month, or ???Thank you!
Sarosa, the schedule is given to Design Team members for the entire year, so there is plenty of time to plan ahead. -Amber
Thank you, that is really helpful to know!
I just now sent my application for the design member and have sent only my watercolour art website link. I have done some craft projects but don't know how to share the album with CutCardStock as they are on Facebook. I don't run a blog. Hope my paintings will give an idea about my work.
If we have not heard back at this point, I assume it means that we were not selected for the team? Thank you.
I am assuming if we haven't been contacted that we were not selected, correct?