When an envelope becomes a pocket card…… Lisa M. here today to show you how two envelopes can become a pocket card. Today I am using the Flavours Gourmet A7 Envelopes in Chestnut Cream to make the base for my card.
1. Start with two Flavours Gourmet A7 envelopes.
2. Cut the flap off of one envelope.
3./4. Use a cutting mat, ruler and sharp blade to cut down the back of the envelope to about 2.75″.
5. Glue the flaps to the inside of the envelope.
6. Glue the two envelopes together with the flap on the outside front of the “card”.
Now to decorate the card.
1. Cut pieces of patterned cardstock to (1) 7.25″ x 6″, (2) 7.25″ x 2.75″ and (1) 7″ x 5″.
2. Tuck and use Score-Tape to attach the 7.25″ x 6″ piece under the flaps on the inside of the card.
3. Attach the 7.25″ x 2.75″ pieces with Score-Tape to the outside of the flaps.
4. Slip coupons or notes in under the flaps.
1. Place the “card” so the flap of the envelope in on the front.
2. Use Score-Tape to attach the 7″ x 5″piece of cardstock to the front.
3. Embellish with various pieces of patterned cardstock. Attach some with Foam Adhesive Squares for added interest.
CutCardStock Supplies Used: