About 2-years ago I came across a Tutorial to make a Photo Album using envelopes, and I finally gave it a try.
Here is a breakdown of the pictures numbered above.
(1) I used the Black cardstock from the Core’dinations Premium Parisian Nights Canvas Cover 12×12 cardstock to make the cover.
(2) Instead of using a hole punch for my album I used a Tim Holtz Binder Punch. The album was centered in the punch.
(3) With the Binder Punch all set to go I proceeded to punch each of the envelopes
(4) As you can see I used a variety of different envelopes, so I cut Black cardstock to cover them (front and back).
(5) Show the covered envelopes.
(6) The Album is bound together with 1/4″ Ivory Polyester Satin Ribbon.
Until next time … Enjoy!
CutCardStock Products used: