Next I die cut some squares for the windows and my matching pine boughs that I stamped with matching images.
I folded and adhered the two sides of the boxes together.
Hindsight says I should have glued in the squares while the box was still flat, but they also went in easily after it was glued together. I used some Tombow Mono Multi adhesive from the CutCardStock.com. This is where you put the treat inside!
I die cut some green trim. This is Pop-Tones sour apple.
I die cut three sentiments using Basis red card stock. I also die cut a shimmery gold sentiment from Stardream Metallic paper that I used for a shadow behind the red.
I adhered the sentiment to the pine bough and popped it up with some foam adhesive and curved it around the top of the box.
It was all closed up with some ribbon.
Products used in this project: