Hello friends! Giovana here today with very cute and simple bookmarks, school has started for some and will start soon for others, and bookmarks are always need it!! I always make a whole bunch for my daughter and her friends. They use any of my stamps, especially flowers.
Here are the bookmarks I created, enjoy!!
- I used Neenah Esse Pearl Texture cardstock. I used used only one of 1 sheet and I got 4 bookmarks.
- I selected bookmark stamps, but you can use any kind! These are from Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps (the dies as well)
- I stamped the saying in different StazOn inks, using the MISTI is a big helper!
- I used different colors of Distress Inks on my stamping mat, misted it and added the bookmark to absorb the colors. After that you can set them aside to air dry or use you heat embossing machine.
- And this is how the bookmarks look like after they are all dried. Hard to see on the picture, but the shimmer from the cardstock gives a wonderful contrast to the bookmarks.
- I added twine and die-cut shapes from the same Esse cardstock 😀
And these are the bookmarks!! I really love how they turned out.
Hope you like them and give this cardstock a try!
You can see the whole collection on SALE now!! HERE
Products used for this project: