Today is our last day of the Holiday Countdown Series for 2014. We have a bonus project from CutCardStock Design Team alumni Pinky. Don’t forget to leave a comment today and any other day to be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate! We will announce the winner tomorrow.
Here are the simple steps from Pinky to make this stunning ornament:
- Simply take oval frame SVG file and cut out 2 sets using Stardream Metallic Cardstock in Silver and Bluebell.
- Take acrylic and trim to oval shape using scissors make 2 pieces.
- Add glitter, then press acrylic together.
- Adhere layers of oval frame with acrylic in the center.
- Add snowflake and crystals.
- Punch hold in the top and thread using silver ribbon from CutCardStock.
CutCardStock products used in the project:
Have you enjoyed this series? We sure hope you’ve been inspired to create handmade happiness this holiday!
What a lovely ornament.
Gorgeous metallic cardstock to make this beautiful ornament! It turned out beautifully!
A gorgeous ornament using your metallic cardstock, Love the sparkling snowflake too!!
thank you for this tutorial. nice project.
Wow this is truly stunning!
Stunning ornament. Metallic cardstock looks very elegant.