Good Morning CutCardStock fans!
This box is perfect for gifts for your wedding party, bridal showers, baby showers, or even to use on your guest tables to hold small brownies, cookies, chocolates, or even mints! Plus these are so easy to put together which make them great for making multiples!
The Basis Card Stock has such a great weight to it making it perfect for so many things, including boxes and my digital die cutting machine just loves it! Adding in the Stardream Metallics just elevates the look of this project giving it an elegance within all that shimmer!
Here’s the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Beginning with the base box, add adhesive to the top row of each long side and to both areas of each side.
3. Fold the long sides down on the second section then fold the side tabs in toward the box to form a tray. Adhere the sides tabs against the lower area of each end then fold down the top portion to cover the tabs. Your tray will look like this now.
4. Place adhesive on the tab for the cover and adhere to the other side to form an open ended box. Your pieces should look like this now.
5. Slide your tray in your open ended box.
6. Grab your large bow piece and place a strong adhesive, such as Tombow’s Multi-Purpose Glue, in the center of the bow back. Bring one side down curving as you go and match up the bow curves before adhering in place.
7. Repeat for the other side of the bow.
8. Grab your second bow and do the same to form its shape.
9. Place adhesive on the back of the bow center piece and adhere it in place.
10. Adhere your bow on to the bow backing with a foam adhesive.
11. Next use a skewer or pencil to shape the flower petals on each flower form. Adhere the two forms together, staggering the petals then push up the spikes for the center and adhere it in place.
12. Place a foam adhesive in the center of your bow.
13. Push the flower in place, centering with the bow as shown.
14. Adhere your scallop cut in place in the center of the box lid.
15. Adhere your bow to the center of the box lid as shown. Fill as desired!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!