Hey there CutCardStock friends,
It’s just me Pinky today with another fun birthday gift project idea.
Today I am sharing this gift bags I created using the CutCardStock Brown Bag paper
Here is how I created this project:
1. Cut out gift bag using CutCardStock Brown Bag paper
and Silhouette Cameo or other digital die cut machine.
2. Assemble gift bag.
3. Glitter decorative top of the gift bag.
4. Using negative cuts from hits bag-
stamp Happy birthday Sentiment onto heart.
5. Glitter edges of heart.
5. Using double sided tape- adhere a strip to all for sides of
6. Glitter with coordinating glitter.
7. Adhere sentiment heart to center and negative flourishes.
8. Add bows beneath heart and onto bag.
Fill bag with goodies and give!!
It’s fun to create the perfect stripe of glitter using double sided tape.
The Invitations from CutCardStock make my life so much easier.
I promise you can find a paper to fit ANY need on CutCardStock.
I hope you enjoyed my birthday project today.
Feel free to share with your friends, and don’t forget to like us on Facebook.
Until next time- Keep on creating!