The CutCardStock Design Team is looking for a few creative individuals to join our team! If you would like to be considered, here are the details:
- Selected Design Team members will be a part of the team from March 1, 2014 to August 31, 2014
- Create 2 projects per month based on theme/product requirements (a total of 12 projects for the entire term)
- Tutorial created to accompany projects, including good quality photos and well written instructions for the reader
- Upload photos and written steps to CutCardStock blog, proof and schedule post to publish on assigned day (you must have a Blogger account to be given access to upload your projects)
Selected team members will receive full posting schedule, including monthly themes, product requirements and due dates before February 16th.
Design Team members will receive:
- A CutCardStock Designer’s Package loaded with lots of products to use for your required posts
- Your name and picture showcased on the CutCardStock blog Design Team page
- CutCardStock.com Design Team badge to add to your blog
- Bonus gift certificate for CutCardStock.com at the successful completion of the Design Team term
How to Apply:
- Email Amber at email@example.com with the subject line: 2014 CutCardStock DT Call
- Attach pictures of 3 projects showing your work. We would like to see a variety of projects (wedding focused projects, cards, home decor, etc) and a variety of crafting methods (stamping, digital art, altered items, etc). You don’t have to use CutCardStock products in your submission projects. This will also be a way for us to see your photography skills in action.
- Include links to your blog and any online galleries where you share your projects
- Introduce yourself and tell us about your crafting style, what inspires you, how long you’ve been papercrafting and why you think you would be a great addition to the CutCardStock Design Team!
The CutCardStock Design Team call is open to everyone; submissions for consideration will be accepted from January 2nd to January 30th 2014. New Design Team members will be notified via email no later than February 3rd.