Everyone is on a budget- well I know I am, but I love to give handmade gifts
so this year I am trying to go handmade all the way and this is a great start.
quality CutCardStock and a little time.
- Using Spellbinders Dies and Die Cut machine- (Frames and Accents) and the Basis Dark Red Cardstock from CutCardStock cut out 2 of each design.
- Run dies back through machine for embossing.
- Lightly brush each embossed frame using embossing pad catching the raised areas.
- Sprinkle gold embossing powder over and shake off excess.
- Heat emboss each tag.
- Using the solid middles of each tag- stamp holiday sentiment onto each using embossing ink pad.
- Sprinkle with gold embossing powder, shake off excess.
- Heat emboss each stamped sentiment.
- Run each frame and sentiment through sticker making machine.
- Press firmly to remove any excess adhesive in the empty areas.
- Adhere sentiments into frames as desired.
- Press frames firmly together- creating a double sided ornament.
- Attach ribbons to hang and crystal garland for added effect.