Good morning! Jamie with you today to share a fun summer invitation using CutCardStock’s
Limba Nature Gmund Savanna Paper which has an Embossed Woodgrain on one side of the paper! This paper is 111# cover so it is heavy and very professional feeling and the woodgrain is simply gorgeous! This cardstock is perfect for creating invitation pocket sleeves and cuts beautifully with my digital die cutting machine!
I am always working with die cuts and I thought that maybe some of you would be interested in how I print on my cut-outs so here is a quick tutorial to walk you through my process! Remember that you should test your cardstock with your printer or check your printers settings to ensure that it can handle the material you want to print on.
1. Print your design on regular printer paper sized to fit your die cut.
2. Once printed, place your die cut on you desk and place the printed paper on top and move where you want it.
3. Carefully lift the paper and die cut off your table and tape on. Here’s a helpful hint…I always place the tape on my shirt or pants a couple times before adhering it to my cardstock. This removes some of the sticky so it will not tear your cardstock later! You can hold your paper and die cut up to a light to ensure you have it in the right spot too!
4. Place your paper back in your printer (make sure you know how it pulls the paper in) and print again! Now your print is on your die cut!
5. Remove the tape and place your die cut where you want it!
I used these same steps to print the inside of my invitation too!