From all of us at CutCardStock.com, we thank you for help in making 2012 a great success!
We wish all of our blog readers and customers a happy, healthy and crafty 2013!
Would you like to be a part of the CutCardStock Design Team? Here are all the details:
- Selected Design Team members will be a part of the team from March 1st to August 30th, 2013
- Create 2 projects per month based on theme/product requirements
- Tutorial created to accompany projects, including good quality photos and well written instructions for the reader
- Email project photos and tutorial to Design Team leader on or before due date (no physical projects will be required to be mailed; you will only be required to submit electronically).
- A CutCardStock Designer’s Package loaded with lots of products to use for your required posts
- Your name and picture showcased on the CutCardStock blog Design Team page
- CutCardStock.com Design Team badge to add to your blog
- Bonus gift certificate for CutCardStock.com at the successful completion of the Design Team term
- Email Amber at email@example.com with the subject line: CutCardStock DT Call
- Attach pictures of 3 projects showing your work. We would like to see a variety of projects (cards, layouts, etc) and a variety of crafting methods (stamping, digital art, altered items, etc). You don’t have to use CutCardStock products in your submission projects. This will also be a way for us to see your photography skills in action.
- Include links to your blog (required) and any online galleries where you share your projects
- Introduce yourself and tell us about your crafting style, what inspires you, how long you’ve been papercrafting and why you think you would be a great addition to the CutCardStock Design Team!
The CutCardStock Design Team call is open to everyone; submissions for consideration will be accepted from January 1stto January 22nd 2013. New Design Team members will be notified via email no later than January 31st.