Do you have a favorite way to use Glitter Cardstock? I think mine is to die-cut sentiments from it like I’m sharing here today.
1. Stamp and die-cut images.
3. On a 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” piece of Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock, ink blend on clouds.
4. Heat emboss the additional sentiment on to the panel.
5. Add glitter sentiment to the panel.
6. Add hummingbird and flowers around die cut with foam tape.
7. Adhere panel to an A2 Classic Crest Blank A2 Folded Card.
The Glitter Cardstock is on sale for a few more days. Go order some, then come back and tell me your favorite ways to use it. Have fun creating!
Looking for more glittery projects? Click here!