CutCardStock Design Team Call is live! We’re looking for creative individuals to join our Design Team!
If you love to work with your electronic die-cutting machine, or are a card maker, hand-letterer, scrapbooker, digital designer, mixed media artist, run an at-home invitation business, or any other maker that loves to work with paper, we would love to hear from you.
Applications are being accepted until February 15, 2021. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you would like to be considered for the team, here are the details:
Selected Design Team members will be a part of the team from March 1, 2021, to March 1, 2022 (a one year term).
- Create two projects per month based on provided theme/product requirements (a total of 24 projects for the entire term);
- Each post should include a simple tutorial to accompany projects, including bright,well-composed photos (you will need access to photo editing software) and clearly written instructions for the reader;
- Upload photos and written steps to CutCardStock blog, proof and schedule post one week before your assigned day;
- Sharing and promoting on social media platforms.
Design Team members will receive:
- A CutCardStock Designer’s Package loaded with lots of products to use for your required posts;
- Access to our affiliate program and team discount for any purchases you make during your term;
- An additional gift certificate at quarterly for choosing products from CutCardStock.com;
- Access to a private Facebook group to meet and connect with the other designers;
- Your name, picture, and links to your blog/social media showcased on the CutCardStock blog Design Team page CutCardStock.com;
- Design Team badge to add to your blog & personalized watermark for photos;
- Bonus gift certificate for CutCardStock.com at the successful completion of the Design Team term.
How to Apply
To get started, the application form will ask for some information so we can get to know you a little bit. The projects you show in the application process should reflect your style and represent the types of projects you would like to create for CutCardStock.
- You will be asked to share links to your blog and other social media platforms.
- Previous design team experience is not required.
The CutCardStock Design Team call is open to all makers in the continental USA; submissions for consideration will be accepted from January 20, 2021, to February 15, 2021.
New Design Team members will be notified via email no later than February 15, 2021. Good luck and happy crafting!