- 2 cards from the Bazzill 3×3 Scallop Mini Folded Note Cards + Envelopes – 10 Pk
- 2 square frames (mine measure 2.5″ x 2.5″ with a 1.5″ x 1.5″ window), 1 of each cut from Pop-Tone cardstock in Blue Raspberry and in Grape Jelly
- Distress Oxide inks in Abandoned Coral and Seedless Preserves
- The Lawn Fawn Party Panda stamp and die set
- The Lawn Fawn Hang in There stamp set
- Score Tape (1/4″ wide)
- Double Sided Foam Adhesive Strips
Using black ink, stamp the ‘happy birthday’ sentiment from the ‘Hang in There’ stamp set onto the inside of your cards. When you’re making shaker cards, you will want to stamp the insides before putting the shaker element on.
Using your frames lightly trace the inside and all around the outside with a pencil. I actually forgot to trace the outside until later. Whoops!
Stamp the panda from the Party Panda set into the center of the smaller square. Repeat on the other card.
Mask both pandas.
Mask all along the inner square. Make sure your masking paper is right up against the pencil marks.
Ink blending time! You can use any colors you’d like. I used Abandoned Coral and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Inks.
Line the inner square on both frames with Score Tape.