This Grad Cake topper is perfect for this season with graduation just around the corner! This decor is precious yet very simple to make. The best part is that it is handmade and will be valuable for your special Grad.
For this Cake topper you need:
- 5.5 inch Bracket Frame shape in the Basis Card Stock Black
- 5 inch Bracket Frame shape in the Basis Card Stock White with the phrase Congrats Grad
- 1.5-inch star and Four different size stars in the Mirri Sparkle Glitter Gold (your choice of size)
- 1-inch star with 2019 print on it in the Basis Card Stock White
- Paper straw
- 1.5 inch Grad Cap in the Mirri Sparkle Glitter Gold
Attach the Congrats Grad shape on top of the black frame and the white star on top of the gold star.
Add the white and gold star on the bottom right corner, and the cap and two stars on the top left corner. Attach the paper straw to the back.
How awesome does it look? I hope you liked this easy tutorial. Remember that the Basis Card Stock is on sale this month so go check it out. If you have any comments, please leave them below!