Hello, hello! Samantha here. Do you know what one of my very favorite things to give as gifts are?
Mini cards! They’re perfect. Small, easy, and quick to make.
Today I’m going to show you how to decorate two of the ten mini note cards that come in the Bazzill 3×3 Scallop Mini Folded Notecards + Envelopes 10pk.
You will need:
- 2 cards from the Bazzill 3×3 Scallop Mini Folded Notecards + Envelopes 10pk
- A sheet of Basis Black 80lb Cardstock
- A background stamp (I used the mandala from the ‘You’ stamp by Craftin’ Desert Divas)
- Embossing powder in silver, gold, and clear
- Embossing ink pad (I used one by Simon Says Stamp)
- Distress Oxide inks in Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Faded Jeans
- A word die (I used a ‘thanks’ die from Birch Press)
- Low tack adhesive