By: Modern Flower Creation
This tutorial will show you how to make a DIY Cricut Peony using the Razzleberry cardstock by Poptone.
- Razzleberry Cardstock
- Surebonder Glue Gun
- Gorilla Gluesticks
- McGill Rolling Tools
- Cricut Maker
Follow the instructions below to get the image:
- Click on New Project in Design Space
- Click on Image – Click on Cartridges/Image Sets – Click on 3D Floral Home Decor
- Click on the Peony Image (#MA3BFE) and Insert image to Design Space
- Ungroup Images
- Delete all images except for one of the 10 sided peony
- Duplicate the 10 sided peony 8 times to produce the layers necessary to create one peony
- Size all 8 peony layers (2.7 width/2.8 height each) so they fit in an 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock.