Do you have a stash of cards already made?
If so, well, good job you!
You could probably have guessed that I (generally) do NOT. Occasionally, however, I have a short fit of card making, usually a simple design with something at hand. To share with you today I have several stash busting, super simple, Stuff-Off-My-Desk cards featuring some pretty Pop-Tones cardstock.
1. Banana Split Pop Tone paper, cut and one long side torn to 9 1/4 by 8 inches–when folded in lengthwise, this fits perfectly in a business size, or size 10, envelope.
2. I added a giant flower sticker and rub-on letters that have been lurking around my art room a LONG time–an image cut from a magazine and a stamped “hi” would work just as well.
3. Voila! One cute CAS card!
Round two, and up for use we have the leftover cardstock from Mr. Pop Up Peacock, along with the aforementioned rub-ons:
1. Card #2, designed to open from the bottom up, with a strip of a gel plate monoprint on deli paper, and a rub-on “hi”.
2. Card #3, designed to open at the left, another strip of the same gel print, along with a collage image of a bird. This one gets rubbed with “sing”.
|Like that pink envelope? CutCardStock has those, too!|
This probably doesn’t qualify as a stash of cards, but you’ll surely be kind enough to let me live in the moment, yes? 🙂
As you may already know, the Pop Tones colors are on sale this month, 15% off, so it’s a great time to stock up. Be sure to like CutCardStock on facebook for all the sale notifications–there are different products featured every month, along with ongoing closeout specials.
Happy Tuesday to you!