1. I colored 2-12″ pieces of white Sheer Organza Ribbon a rainbow of colors with my Copic markers.
2. I attached a piece to the front and back with Score-Tape.
3. I attached a 6″ piece of white Sheer Organza Ribbon to the back. I placed an ink pen on the ribbon.
4. Then I wrapped the ribbon around the pen and attach the ribbon with more Score-Tape.
10. I used Score Tape on 3 edges of the strip and attached it to the outer edge of the inside cover.
I decorated the cover using Basis Cardstock and Pop Tones Cardstock for the crayons. Love the great selection of colors.