Hello Card stock fans! Lisa here with you today sharing an Easel type card with all of you today, and how to make one yourself! Let’s get started…
1. Collect your supplies needed and card stock. I chose to use Basis card stock in the colors of Gold, Red, Orange, and Light Brown. You will then need to trim the Light Brown card stock to 4 1/4″ x 11″, score the top half at the 2 1/2″ and at the 5 1/2″ line. Then trim the Red yardstick to 4 1/8″ x 5 1/4″. The Orange and Gold card stock panels just need to be big enough to die cut the tag and to stamp the cones onto it.
3. Use post it notes to mask off the areas as you stamp each individual image into each square, as seen below.
4. Use a stencil and distress ink to cover the Red card stock, and give the look of a brick wall. I then stamped the sign onto the Gold card stock and trimmed it out. I also stamped the cones onto the Orange card stock, trimmed them out and added white with a white gel pen. Finally, I cut a 1″ strip of the orange card stock to add the road sign onto to ask as a stopper for the easel part of this card.
5. Adhere orange strip on the inside of the card partway down and adhere all cones to it as well. Next, I stamped the inside sentiment just underneath it.
6. I then adhered the red panel to a white panel and onto the bottom part of the light brown card base using the lower score line and going down. I then adhered the tag with a staple in the left corner.
8. And ta-da! Your card is ready to go on display!