- Peel and stencil acrylic banner pieces.
- Using die cut machine and Dark Red, Dark Orange Basis Card Stock to create frames base and Maple leaves.
- Layer leaves onto frames using Tombow Foam Adhesive.
- Stamp Squirrel onto CutCardStock Flavours Gourmet Toasted Nutmeg Card stock.
- Trim out squirrels with scissors.
- Adhere squirrels onto banner.
- Trim out stamped sentiment and layer onto CutCardStock Flavours Gourmet Moroccan 8.5X11 Card stock.
- Create mini pennant from layered sentiment.
- Adhere to last banner piece.
- Thread twine through banner pieces and tie off.
Hey there CCS friends,
I am in love with fall and so ready for this lovely weather.
Nothing makes me happier than creating home decor with my own two hands.
I have a banner to share today that I created using the high quality CutCardStock.
Here are some close ups of this fun fall banner!
The high quality of CutCardStock makes it easy to transition from die cutting to stamping!
Perfect for every project- every time!
CutCardStock products used in this project: