1. Cut all the pieces of the Welcome Fall card in your desired papers.
Is it starting to feel like Fall where you are? I am up in Michigan and it really feels like it here and I am perfectly fine with that as it is the most beautiful season Michigan has…and it’s my favorite! Jamie back with you today and for my card I am using CutCardStock.com’s beautiful papers. The background cardstock is Kraft and that stunning, shimmery yellow colored faux stitched mat is the Stardream Metallic Gold Cardstock…I wish you could just see all the shimmer! I used the Hot Fudge Pop-Tones Cardstock for the leaf background and sentiment, and the beautiful Dark Orange Basis Cardstock for the decorative fold piece as well as the label cut behind the sentiment. I tied it all together using Samantha Walker’s Orchard Harvest paper collection! The colors of this card are just so warm and cozy…a perfect way to welcome Fall!
Here is the tutorial:
2. Adhere the stitched mat on to the card base.
3. Fold the decorative piece as shown.
4. Next place foam on the back of the leaf cut piece and adhere it to the leaf background mat.
5. It should look like this now.
6. Place a foam adhesive on the back of the mat.
7. Adhere it to the center of the decorative piece.
8. Fold the piece back up.
9. Then adhere it to the top center of the card.
10. Next adhere the sentiment on the label cut.
11. Adhere it to the bottom area of the card.
12. Next place adhesive on the back of the four triangle pieces.
13. Adhere the triangles on the decorative piece as shown!
Don’t forget that all the Orange, Brown, and Gold Cardstocks are on sale in September!
You can save 10% off and of course there is $5 flat-rate shipping on orders over $49 in the Contiguous USA! Just click on the image below to start shopping!
Be sure to browse the blog to see all the fabulous projects the Design Team has been creating, they have all been so amazing!
Thanks so much for stopping by!