Hello there CutCardStock friends,
It’s just me Pinky– here today with a fall themed card made 100% from
CutCardStock! You really can create amazing projects from the beautiful,
durable and detailed card stock I found in the CutCardStock store.
Let me share with you how to create your own Grateful For You card.
- Find a good size sunflower stamp (I used Avocado Arts). Using embossing ink stamp 4 sunflowers onto Stardream Metallic Gold Card Stock.
- Using gold metallic embossing powder (ultra fine) coat each stamped image with embossing powder.
- Using Heat Embossing Gun- heat emboss each sunflower image.
- Hand cut out 2 sunflowers after they cool.
- Using scissors- trim out the other two sunflowers separating the petals to use for layering.
- Using small foam pop dot- apply extra cut petals to one sunflower. Leaving one flower layered and one flat.
- Using micro beads- and wet adhesive- adhere micro beads to center of flowers to add realistic dimension.
- Stardream Metallic Gold Card Stock to 4″X5 1/4″.
- Trim Baronial Ivory Card Stock to 3 3/4″X5″.
- Adhere and layer cardstock onto
I really hope you enjoyed my project today- I know I had alot of fun making it.
I have fallen in LOVE with the amazing quality of the Card Stock here!
CutCardStock Products used in this project: