Good morning! Jamie back with you today to share a fun little card for dad!
Today I am using the Basis Cardstock from CutCardStock.com along with my Silhouette! This cardstock is 80# weight and comes in some many rich and bold colors, in a variety of sizes and it cuts beautifully in my die cutting machines! You can see all the colors here. Tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces using the Basis Cardstock and your digital die cutting machine. Ink around the edges of all the pieces.
2. Fold the cardbase on the score line. Use the white gel pen to create dashes around the edges of the cardbase and the banner.
3. Use foam adhesive to adhere the banner piece to the center of the banner shape on the cardbase.
4. Adhere the smaller letters inside the larger letters as shown.
5. With the white gel pen, create dashes on the inside letters.
6. Manually cut a piece of coordinating cardstock to fit inside the card.
7. Attach the “DAD” to the front of the card with foam adhesive, lining up the letters with the base of the card.