Good morning! Jamie back with you today to share a fun little card for dad!
Today I am using the Basis Cardstock from CutCardStock.com along with my Silhouette! This cardstock is 80# weight and comes in some many rich and bold colors, in a variety of sizes and it cuts beautifully in my die cutting machines! You can see all the colors here. Tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces using the Basis Cardstock and your digital die cutting machine. Ink around the edges of all the pieces.
2. Fold the cardbase on the score line. Use the white gel pen to create dashes around the edges of the cardbase and the banner.
3. Use foam adhesive to adhere the banner piece to the center of the banner shape on the cardbase.
4. Adhere the smaller letters inside the larger letters as shown.
5. With the white gel pen, create dashes on the inside letters.
6. Manually cut a piece of coordinating cardstock to fit inside the card.
7. Attach the “DAD” to the front of the card with foam adhesive, lining up the letters with the base of the card.
7/17 was a horrific day for our country and for Louisianians. As a native of Baton Rouge and presently living a few miles outside of the city, our community was shattered to learn the news of three of our local policemen, and three others (one gravely) wounded by the cowardly actions of a lone gunman….
I am loving our new Brown Bag colors…. they are Beautiful. So we decided to give you a great incentive to give them a try. We are offering the sample packs right now for $4.50.WOW… In this pack you will receive :2 sheets of each of the following: Kraft 65# cardstock Kraft 70# textCranberry 70#…
Don’t you love autumn colors? They inspired me when creating today’s card. All the oranges, yellows, and reds are appearing in our Michigan maple’s right now. I kept this card clean and simple with the focus on the leaf. To make the leaf stand-out I gave it a stained glass effect that I’ll explain here….
Today I have some more Fantastic creations from Ashley Cannon Newell. She created this GORGEOUS Baby Invitation that I could not wait to show you guys: Ashley says, This template is a perfect way to make simple petal invites. I made one using a baby shower theme. Instead of the typical, “Join Us for a…
Now that Thanksgiving is behind us it’s time to get those Christmas decorations up! I like to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving; I would actually do it much sooner, but my husband agrees after Thanksgiving. I like to change my decor a little bit every year. This year I thought I would make a…
The kids are heading back to school, cool crisp days are ahead. This time of year is always exciting! Here is a little card I made to welcome the new school year. I started with some traditional school colors red hot and lemon drop from the collection Pop Tones . I used the red to create…