I am so excited to bring to you a great way to win some of our wonderful cardstock and envelopes.
Simply by adding this Blog as a reader thru Feedblitz or as a Blogger Follower thru February 6th– 14th, you than will be eligible to win up to 7 prize / packages. You can do this by going to the right side of this blog and looking for the tab that says Subscribe to this blog.
We have placed different prize packages with our very Talented group of Designers. After subscribing to our Blog you can than visit them and leave a comment on their blog. Each blog will be giving away a different package – so make sure to visit each. You must leave a comment because this is how the girls will draw the random drawings using a random genarator. Isn’t this exciting……you have 7 Chances to win. WOOOHOOOO
1.) Danielle Flanders: Homespun with Heart
2.) Cindy Motherway: This is My Story
3.) Vianney: A Day in My Life
4.) Linda Beeson: A Paper Cutting Kind of Day
5.) Roree Rumph: A House of Cards
6.) Norma Kennedy: Bella Vida
7.) Cut Card Stock.com: Cut Card Stock.com Blog
Here is what Cindy had to say:
Flower Bouquet and Card: This is my story!
1. I had so much fun working with this awesome glistening paper by Cutcardstock.com. It comes in beautiful colors and it really does just glisten!
2. This cardstock is just so happy and it made me want to make some happy little flowers. I used several different colors of cardstock including Lunar Blue, Solar Yellow, Venus Violet, and Rocket Red.
3. Okay, here is what I want to know! Does this cardstock have some sorta moisture in it? To me it feels like it does because it works so well with a cuttlebug! I love how it embosses. It doesn’t crack, fray, or break under the embossing and it just shimmers and shines. Its really the star of this project and its perfect to cuttlebug!!
Here is what I used:Cuttlebug Build a Flower embossing folders and dies to Build My Flowers! A funny little collapsible vase that I found at Michaels in the $1.00 bin. Its called a Greeting Vase and it actually comes flat with a greeting card and envelope and is made to really put water in for a small bouquet of flowers! Forget the water, its more fun with these little decorative rocks!! I used some trusty polka dotted ribbon and just plain old floral wire. For the card I used the Cuttlebug Script Texture embossing folder for the background.
Cupcake Birthday: This is my story!
1. I am having fun making cards with this awesome glisten cardstock. What I like about it is that when you layer shapes to create a little scene on a piece of this cardstock and then cuttlebug them both together, its almost like the top layer of cardstock becomes in layed into the background! Its so fun to play around with!
2. I wanted to make a birthday card so I drew my own little cupcake pattern and just cut the shapes out of different colors of Glisten cardstock and then cuttlebugged it against the background. It comes out of the cuttlebug very smooth with no rough edges, no fraying, no breaking….Like I said its like this paper has moisture in it! Giggle!
To make this card I used: Wausau Astrobright Glisten Cardstock, Ribbon, SU scallop punches, and SU sentiment and the spots and dots cuttlebug folder.
Gorgeous Gorgeous work Cindy your Cuttlebug work really is Amazing !
I will also post some more amazing work from Cindy in the next few weeks. Lets just say we will all be green with envy at how creative Cindy is and we are very lucky to show her talent here on this Blog. (Cindy wink wink )
Don’t forget to leave a comment here to be eligible to win the $30.00 Gift certificate.
Best wishes to all and Have a Blessed Day !
Norma and the Cut Card Stock Team