The CutCardStock Design Team is looking for creative individuals to join our team! If you are a card maker, Cricut user, scrapbooker, digital designer, hand letterer or artist, we would love to hear from you. Applications are being accepted until January 31, 2016. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions. If you would like to be considered for the team, here are the details:
- Selected Design Team members will be a part of the team from March 1, 2016 to February 28, 2017
- Create 2 projects per month based on your specialty crafting area and theme/product requirements (a total of 24 projects for the entire term)
- Simple tutorial created to accompany projects, including good quality photos (you will need access to photo editing software) and well written instructions for the reader
- Upload photos and written steps to CutCardStock blog, proof and schedule post to publish on assigned day
- Sharing and promoting on social media platforms
Design Team members will receive:
- CutCardStock Designer’s Packages loaded with lots of products to use for your required posts
- Quarterly product shipments and/or gift certificates for choosing product from CutCardStock.com
- An exclusive team discount for any purchases you make during your term
- Access to a private Facebook group to meet and connect with the other designers
- Your name, picture and link to blog/social media showcased on the CutCardStock blog Design Team page
- CutCardStock.com Design Team badge to add to your blog
- Bonus gift certificate for CutCardStock.com at the successful completion of the Design Team term
How to Apply:
- Email Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: 2016 CutCardStock Design Team Call
- Attach pictures of 3 projects showing your work. Your projects should reflect your style and the types of projects you would like to create for CutCardStock. You don’t have to use CutCardStock products in your submission projects.
- Include links to your blog and any online galleries where you share your projects.
- Introduce yourself and tell us about your crafting style and why you think you would be a great addition to the CutCardStock Design Team!
- If you have a resume, we would love to see that as well.
The CutCardStock Design Team call is open to everyone; submissions for consideration will be accepted from January 1st to January 31st, 2016. New Design Team members will be notified via email no later than February 5th.